Quick and easy to make . . .
I know this sounds too good to be true . . . but the combination of bananas and eggs makes a cake!!! The real beauty of this recipe is that it’s sooooo quick and easy to make – just a couple of minutes in the microwave and you’ve got yourself a cake that satisfies any chocolate craving – and is flour-less, gluten-free, super-moist and delicious – what could be better??!
How to make:
- Mix one very ripe banana, 1 small egg and 2-3 TBSPs cocoa powder in a food processor or powerful blender until a batter is formed – DO NOT try mixing them by hand because the results will be disappointing.
- Pour the mixture into a greased mug and cook in the microwave for approximately 1-2 minutes (depending on your microwave).
- You can bake this in the oven if you don’t have a microwave – 10-15 minutes at 1800C
- You can add different flavours and fillings – chocolate chips or raisins, or a dollop of peanut butter on-top for extra richness!
- Makes 1 Chocolate mug cake
- Approximately 192 calories
I’d love to see your creations – why don’t you share them on the Facebook Page or post a reply below.