- Combine approximately 2 cups of frozen blueberries, ½ a cup of plain Greek yogurt, and about 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup in a food processor or high quality blender until smooth.
- Do a taste test, and add more Maple Syrup if needed. That’s it!!
- Enjoy immediately.
- You can store it in the freezer in an airtight container to eat later, but it will have to thaw on the kitchen counter for about 30 minutes before eating. It will obviously not have a frozen yogurt like texture after being in the freezer— more of a sorbet or ice cream consistency. Still delish! In fact, you might prefer it that way.
- You can replace the blueberries for frozen strawberries, mangoes, peaches, pineapple or even banana!
- This should make about 2 servings, so adjust according to how many servings you would like to make.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with different flavours of yogurt (coconut or lime is what I’m thinking!). Keep in mind, If you use a sweetened yogurt you probably won’t need to add much sweetener, if any.
- You can replace the maple syrup with any sweetener of your choice. Honey is a good option, but it does change the flavour a bit.
- Consider topping it with toasted coconut or dark chocolate chips before serving.