Yes, these chocolate muffins are healthy, but guess what? They are also out-of-this-world rich and tasty! I actually like them more than regular muffins because they’re super moist, and on top of that, they are REALLY easy. In fact, you might already have all of the ingredients on hand. This recipe will make 6 heavenly muffins.
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 1800C
- Use a hand mixer or food processor to combine all of the ingredients (except for your optional mix-ins) until well blended.
- Use a spatula or spoon to fold in a handful of chocolate chips or walnuts if you’re using them.
- Fill 6 cupcake liners evenly to the top. These muffins will not rise like regular muffins, so don’t worry about filling them too high.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy! They’re like sweet, sweet heaven, and without any of that evil sugar or flour.
- The mix-ins of your choice (chocolate chips, walnuts, coconut flakes, etc.)
- Makes 6 muffins
- Approximately 177 calories per muffin
I’d love to see your creations – why don’t you share them on the Facebook Page or post a reply below.