What People Are Saying. . .
- I have enjoyed every class I've attended - it is always well attended, you’ve never let us down, I love being weighed and finding I've dropped even ½lb. I always feel you are as enthusiastic about my weight loss as I am.
Her talks are usually very interesting and informative. The exercise sessions are great and make me feel I am getting an all round workout.
The 6 week Challenge made the most lasting effect on me achieving so much as it made me organise myself in a way I have never done before with regards to what to eat and when plus the exercise challenge that went with it was brilliant.
The results speak for themselves.
- I came back from university feeling very lazy, eating rubbish food and ended up being the biggest I have ever been! Even worse – people started noticing and I felt quite down about the way I looked – I needed motivating! I worried about joining because I realised how unfit I was and thought I wouldn’t be able to keep up and keep going.
Working with Jo at JM Fitness has been brilliant! The kind of positive motivation I needed to get back to my old self and get fitter. Jo is friendly, hardworking and really pushes and motivates you to complete exercises that she knows you can do – even if you don't believe you can!!
There are too many good results for me to pick one. I have lost over a stone and fit into my smaller clothes that were too tight to wear when I started; I feel more energetic and a lot fitter and have actually learned to really enjoy exercise!
- Jo at JM Fitness is a great support. She is so encouraging, has a great sense of humour and just keeps us all going-physically and mentally!
She got me to really think about my weight loss plan and for the first time ever I have accepted that there are no quick fixes! She has helped me to really enjoy exercising again and to be proud of my achievement…so far.
Now that I have lost a significant amount I am already more confident. I have dropped 2 dress sizes, and have even thrown away my baggy trousers.
I celebrated my 50th feeling great and even got in a few photos!
- Measured myself this morning! . . . Check this out!
Lost 28cm during boot camp . . .
I’m holding my gym trousers up with a safety pin!
Thanks for all your support Jo and JM Fitness!
- Jo at JM Fitness is easy to talk to about your weight problems and makes you feel part of a big family. If you ever have a relapse, Jo will discuss with you what could have gone wrong and ways to get you back on track and motivated.
Jo puts the "fun" into losing weight!
There's more than one best result as I now feel better about myself and also a lot fitter.
I have got my energy back and feel so much better for it.
My clothes are no longer too tight and are starting to feel too big.
It's great when your friends notice the results and can see that I am starting to get my old shape back.
- I have lost one and a half stone now and feel like a new woman! My energy is renewed and my clothes are now a size smaller, receiving compliments about my new look is really lovely and keeps me inspired to keep going.
My slimmer of the week and first half stone and first stone certificates are proudly on display in my kitchen, and these remind me of my achievements. I can honestly say I have at last changed my way relationship with the food I eat, and feel that I don't miss out on enjoying what I eat either! I am so glad I joined the club, and have a new and positive outlook about myself and food.
I have now come full circle, as the other day I returned to the same changing room that had started the ball rolling on my slim new life, I tried on a skirt (after admiring myself in the mirror for a few minutes) and had a giggle to myself as I had to ask for a smaller size as even the 10 was too big!
This was a moment of achievement for I now can think of myself in a different light, as a slim person.
I Love it!!
- Having contacted Jo at JM Fitness she said we were welcome to go to class and really encouraged us. I remember Jo being fun and friendly from before and always had plenty of get up and go, so I thought it might just work this time especially having my mum there for support.
We started class and I even saw some old faces from when I attended the class before. It's always hard being the new girl in class, but Jo was so friendly and the other girls were all chatty and welcoming - I was excited to be dieting again and raring to get going.
I have been going to class for 18 weeks now and I haven't had a week where I haven't lost weight.
To date I've lost 2 stone 12lbs and I, my friends and family can't believe how quick and easy it's been!
I feel amazing and the support given at class and via email is fantastic and really helps me through.
I am a changed woman. I now wear more skirts than before as I never had the confidence to wear them and would always hide behind jeans and a jumper as they were comfortable.
I feel better about myself and what I wear and I am regularly receiving positive comments of shock at how different I look that make me feel on top of the world!"
- “I’d just had my third child and was getting married, so I wanted to lose weight for the wedding. I was worried that the class was going to be full of people lot of them older then me, but I was glad that it was a in fact a mix of ages.
I’ve enjoyed the classes very much. Jo is very easy to talk to and explains things really well. The best feeling since joining the club is losing over a stone, getting to the size I want to be, and feeling fitter and better within myself.”
“I really enjoyed today’s session, I’m starting to feel so much fitter and stronger in just a few short weeks – I can’t believe it!!“
“I got told by my GP today that you can reverse type 2 Diabetes, he’s only known two cases in his whole career, and I’m well on my way to becoming his 3rd!!“
“I’m feeling so very much more fit and able, not just when I’m exercising but in everyday life too!“
“Working with Jo at JM Fitness has been a very positive experience for me, the results speak for themselves . . .”
“I feel more energetic and a lot fitter and have actually learned to really enjoy exercise! . . .”
“There’s more than one best result as I now feel better about myself and also a lot fitter. . .”
“I’m holding my gym trousers up with a safety pin! . . .”
“The most amazing thing to come out of this journey is that I can move again and am enjoying exercise“